Sunday, October 19, 2014

Almost Through

This is the last push before our best friend is home. We've been without Zed for 3wks and have 1 more to go. We've gotten a small taste of what deployments will be like. I now know I can do it, but it takes 2-3 weeks to get good at it. I also know the last week is the hardest because I'm just counting down the days until we get to pick him up at the airport. Mia has had a tough time, it is very clear that she needs a male figure in her life. The bond between Zed and Mia is so strong. Ana is still too young to notice, but I feel like she can tell something is different.

Since Zed's been gone I've gotten the girls and myself packed up and as much of the kitchen as I can. Mia has had hand/footh/mouth and somehow Ana stayed healthy. Mia now sleeps in a toddler bed which means Ana can switch to the crib. We're so excited to get to Oklahoma and start the next chapter. The girls are best of friends and growing more each day.

When Zed gets home on Saturday we'll have 2.5wks to finish packing, check out of the base and drive to OKC. It's going to be a crazy time and I'll try to keep the blog going, but it may be Thanksgiving until the next post happens.

Please keep us in your prayers these next few weeks.


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment